Joke Search

check out the Joke swicki at eurekster.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

Quickies

At weddings old aunts usd to tease me saying "You are next, you are next."
But they stoppd it since I started doin the same to them at funerals...!!

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

Eve to Adam: Do you love me?
Adam nonchalantly: Who else?

I'm an athiest, Thanks God.

I was an atheist untill i realized I am god..

There's one thing i like about babies..
making them!!

a man when asked "Do you talk to your wife after sex?" answered "Depends, if I can find a phone"

If you jogged backward . . .would you gain weight?

wife - u were so drunk last night that u insulted ur boss
husband - piss him
wife - u did that and he fired u
husband - fuck him
wife - i did that! and you can go to work from tomorrow

what does mallika sherawat do first thing in the morning?
she goes home.

No comments: