Joke Search

check out the Joke swicki at eurekster.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pick-up Lines

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.

Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.

How was Heaven when you left it?

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.

Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.

You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten forgotten my standard pick-up line.

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

You are a 9.999. Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Do you have a boyfriend? No. Want one?(if yes: Want another one?)

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

Hey there! Have you got a quarter I could borrow?(Why?) Because my mom told me to call her when I found the girl of my dreams.

You must be tired. (Why?) Because you've been running through my head all day.....

Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess(or prince) like you.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

Oh my sweet darling! For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

Hey, how did you do that? (What?) Look so good?

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

I just wanted to show this rose how incredably beautiful you are!!

Hello means:
H- have you missed me?
E- everything all right?
L- like to see you.
L- like to be with you.
O- obviously i miss you.
just want to say hello to you.

If you wanna know how much I love you, count the stars.

The day we met, the angels whispered, " perfect".

THE SPACES BETWEEN YOUR FINGERS ARE MEANT TO BE FILLED WITH MINE.

If you want to kiss someone,
you are NOT supposed to ask!
Just do it,
trust me,
they'll enjoy it!

Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.

Life is - too short- so - kiss slowly, love deeply & forgive quickly & forget the past.

Until I hear your heart pounding next to mine, i got work to do.

I always wonder wat your thinking....whenever our eyez meet from across the room...

No ones perfect, but there's always someone out there that thinks you are.

I never knew anything was missing in my life... Until YOU filled it...

After the verb "to love", "to help" is the most beautiful verb in the world.

We do not remember days; we remember moments.

Telling someone the truth is a loving act.

Ill be your best kept secret and your Biggest mistake.

When is it ok to tell you i love you?

If i get to see you smile just once a day i know it will be a better one.

Tears are words the heart cant say.

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.

I think of you,want you, miss you, and LOVE YOU on 2 occasions: Day and Night....

If you can explain love, you're not in it.

You do somthing to me that i can't explain,
so would i be out of line if i said...
I miss you?

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?

Love cannot be expressed in poetry because when your in love, you are at a lost for words.

Once U love someone that person is forever a part of U.

I wouldn't die for you, if I was dead then I still couldn't have you.

Dear heart,
Met a girl today....prepare to break.

Typical is what im after not some beautiful disaster.

my dream is to hear rocks hitting my window and seeing you standing in the rain.

If NOTHING Lasts forever
Then will Y0U be my NOTHING??

Lets slow dance and be the couple. everyone wishes they could be.

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.

Sometimes the person your looking for is right infront of you .

To the world you're just someone, but to somone you might be the world.

She laughs about my dreams and i dream about her laughter.

Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven's a long way from here.

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.

My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your smile.

So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the girl of my dreams!

Where have you been all my life?

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth.

Wow.

You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

(person walks in, and you say:) And out of nowhere comes the sunshine!!

Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boyfriend?

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.

Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

You are the only reason why I came in here alone.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

Can I get a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist.

Excuse me, mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.

Guy: Did I see u somewhere? Girl: No Guy: Then I must of seen you in my
dreams!

I looked up the word "beautiful" in the thesaurus today, and your name was included.

Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.

You have been summoned to court for trespassing my dreams, stealing my heart and robbing my feelings. If guilty: you are sentenced to be with me forever. How do you plead?

1 comment:

Chaotic Monk said...

Cool....really good ones...I'll save it for personal usage...lol!!!!